All subscriptions for Focus@Will membership are set up with recurring billing as outlined in our Terms of Service. However, this can be disabled with the same steps as canceling your subscription. The cancelation process can be made at any time during your subscription and will stop all future transactions from occurring. Your account will remain active until your subscription ends.
For example, if you signed up for an annual subscription but do not want to get billed again in a year, you may cancel your subscription at anytime before your year is up and your service will not be turned off until your expiration date.
Please note the following: Canceling/disabling recurring billing on your account will also terminate your subscription rate. Sale and special rates will not apply if you resubscribe.
How to cancel your subscription on the web:
1) Load up the music player page. (www.focusatwill.com/music)
2) Access the Account Details section by clicking the triangle in the grey box near your email at the top right of the music page.
3) Click Edit My Account.
4) Click Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel your subscription from a mobile app:
1) Access the Account Details section by left swiping or using the three bar button.
2) Click Edit Account
3) Click Cancel Subscription
If you purchased your account through iTunes, please click here for information on how to cancel your subscription as they are different than the steps above.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Focus Support Team with any questions!