We have seen some issues with Safari on Mac devices that may cause pausing, stopping or other glitches while logged into Focus@Will, but there is a simple solution!
Please try the following:
1) Go to Safari Preferences by click on Safari in the top left and selecting "Preferences from the drop down"
2) Go to the "Advanced" Tab and uncheck "Stop plug-ins to save power"
3) Next, Select the "Security" Tab and then select "Plug-in-Settings"
4) On the left Panel Select "Adobe Flash Player"
5) Make sure focusatwill.com is set to "On" (or "Always allow" on older Safari Versions)